Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentime's Day

February 14th, Hosur
Hi! I'm writing this from an internet cafe in Hosur, the closest "big city" to Shanti Bhavan. I woke up this morning and immediately read my Valentines from Brandon and the kitties (also Brandon). He sent them along and I'm so glad he did, because it made me so happy. Hosur is fun - I'll write more about it tonight and post next week, but I just wanted to do a quick note to tell all of you who are reading that I send my love and I'm so gratful for the support I have back home. Aunt Laura and the girls, kiss Buddy and Idgie for me if you're reading this, and Mom and Dad and Brandon, I love you more than words can say. Happy Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah you are safe and sound!! I love the posts, keep them coming. Are you writing from the school? We all mss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to hear of your experiences. Please write as much and as often as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you! So glad you enjoyed the cards from me.......I'm so glad I got to talk to you.....Miss you and cannot wait to hear from you again....LOVE YOU

    Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOO proud of you! Keep the updates coming and remember to write something down in a good old fashioned journal each day...you will cherish it later. We miss you at work but all is the same here. Frank had a sty in his left eye the other night and it looked like someone sucker punched him at in a bar fight!! HEE HEE. love u. Stephanie K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi elizabeth i love you too love mom

    ReplyDelete